Opportunity to Make a Real Difference
Package: c£30k plus performance related bonus, benefits and relocation package
Location: North of Norwich
With a reputation for delivering excellent customer service, our client is looking for a highly accomplished Business Manager. The role is to oversee and manage all aspects of the business including relationship selling, producing quotations, managing installations, managing people, managing parts and the administration for a highly respected company that provides irrigation services for agricultural and horticultural customers across East Norfolk.
Working independently or with a team of colleagues you must be able to demonstrate your ability to:
• Create and implement a business plan, marketing plan and people plan
• Enable great customer service, even at busy times of the season
• Manage a seasonal work load
• Manage stock levels efficiently
• Lead, manage, motivate and coach team members to achieve high standards
• Lead, drive and manage change initiatives to deliver the business plan
This role requires a track record of successfully managing a business team to sell and install irrigation systems or similar complex structures. A management qualification is desirable along with good project management skills and adaptability as customer priorities can often change. A structured training programme will be provided.
If you are passionate about giving great customer service, have excellent analytical, interpersonal and priority management skills with great attention to detail then please apply for this opportunity to develop personally and professionally.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01603 716852