Passionate about Numbers, People and Manufacturing?
Package: c£45k plus performance related bonus, benefits and relocation package.
Location: South Norfolk
With a reputation for manufacturing high quality products and delivering excellent customer service in an exciting industry, our international client is looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager who loves numbers and working with MRP systems. This new role also has leadership responsibility for a small Finance Team so the successful candidate must be great at leading, motivating and developing people too.
We seek someone with ambition who can grow this role in a highly respected company that specialises in the manufacture of vehicle recovery equipment worldwide.
Working with colleagues you must be able to demonstrate your ability to:
• Build strong, professional relationships with colleagues in the UK and in the US
• Be the company's UK expert on the MRP system, enabling best practice across the business
• Produce and interrogate relevant MRP reports, using the data to problem-solve and drive continuous improvement
• Plan, manage and deliver the annual stock take in line with company protocols
• Lead, manage, motivate and coach the Finance Team members to achieve high standards
This role requires a track record of successfully using MRP systems to enhance company performance. A finance or management qualification is desirable along with great commercial awareness, communication and organisation skills. You will probably be a strong character who can work well with colleagues to influence positive change if it's "best for the business", sometimes in a challenging environment.
If you are ambitious, passionate about giving great customer service, have excellent numerical, accuracy and problem-solving skills the please apply.
Please send your CV to: [email protected] or telephone 01603 716852
View the vacancy as a PDF here: Financial Planning & Analysis Manager Advert