Opportunity to Make a Real Difference
Package: c£40k - 45k plus performance related bonus and benefits
Location: South Norfolk
With a reputation for manufacturing high quality products and delivering excellent customer service, our client is looking for a highly accomplished Purchasing and Materials Manager. Supported by a Purchasing Team and a Stores Team, the role is to ensure parts are available on time and within specification to meet production requirements for a highly respected company that specialises in the manufacture of vehicle recovery equipment for customers worldwide.
Working with colleagues you must be able to demonstrate your ability to:
• Work with colleagues to produce and implement an effective purchasing strategy
• Enable great customer service, even when under pressure
• Lead, manage, motivate and coach team members to achieve high standards
• Negotiate favourable terms with suppliers whilst maintaining great relationships
• Review the Purchasing and Stores Team performance and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
• Lead, drive and manage change initiatives to deliver the business plan
This role requires a track record of successfully leading purchasing teams in a manufacturing, engineering or similar environment. A CIPS qualification is desirable along with good project management skills and adaptability as priorities can often change. It requires working under pressure so you must be keen to learn, love variety and thrive on managing challenges.
If you are passionate about giving great customer service, have excellent analytical, interpersonal and priority management skills with great attention to detail with a can-do approach then please apply for this opportunity to develop personally and professionally.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01603 716852
View the Vacancy as a PDF here: US2U Consulting - Purchasing and Materials Manager Vacancy