Opportunity to Make a Real Difference
Package: c£60k plus performance related bonus, benefits and relocation package
Location: South Norfolk
With a reputation for manufacturing high quality products and delivering excellent customer service, our client is looking for a highly accomplished General Manager. Supported by a team of managers, the role is to oversee all aspects of the business including relationship selling, design, production, supply chain, IT, finance, administration, after sales service and managing people for a highly respected company that specialises in the manufacture of vehicle recovery equipment for customers worldwide.
Working with colleagues you must be able to demonstrate your ability to:
• Create and implement a business plan and people plan
• Enable great customer service, even when under pressure
• Lead, manage, motivate and coach team members to achieve high standards
• Develop the performance management system across the business
• Review the business performance and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
• Lead, drive and manage change initiatives to deliver the business plan
This role requires a track record of successfully leading and managing a team to manufacture quality products in an engineering environment or similar. An engineering or management qualification is desirable along with good project management skills and adaptability as priorities can often change. It's a broad role so you must be keen to learn, love variety and thrive on managing challenges.
If you are passionate about giving great customer service, have excellent analytical, interpersonal and priority management skills with great attention to detail then please apply for this opportunity to develop personally and professionally.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01603 716852
View the Vacancy as a PDF here: General Manager Vacancy Advert