We have a great opportunity available for a Manual Machinist who is looking to make a real difference
Package: c£27k plus bonus, benefits and relocation package
Location: Great Yarmouth
With a reputation for delivering amazing customer service, our client is looking for an accomplished Manual Machinist to prepare test pieces for a wide range of clients in the oil & gas and renewable energy industries.
Working with a team of professionals you must be able to clearly demonstrate your ability to work with colleagues to:
• Prepare metallic test pieces in line with national/international standards and company procedures
• Use mills, lathes, saws and surface grinders
• Complete oxyacetylene and plasma cutting
• Occasional welding
• Verify dimensions and interpret data to pass on to colleagues
• Undergo on the job training as requested by the Machine Shop Manager
This role requires English and Mathematics grade A-C GCSE or similar, a desire to learn and adaptability as no two days are the same. A fork lift licence is desirable although training will be provided.
If you are passionate about metal, have excellent analytical, interpersonal and priority management skills with great attention to detail then please apply for this opportunity to develop personally and technically.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01603 716852.