We have a great opportunity available for a Trainee Test Technician who is looking to make a real difference
Package: c£15k plus bonus and benefits
Location: Great Yarmouth
With a reputation for delivering amazing customer service, our client is looking for an enthusiastic Trainee Test Technician to assist the Test Technician to ensure that all metals are tested in line with the requirements for a wide range of clients in the oil, gas and renewables industries.
Working with a team of professionals you must be able to clearly demonstrate your ability to work with colleagues to:
• Receive training as directed by the Lab Manager and Test Technician
• Carry out metal testing under supervision
• Carry our metal testing once signed off as competent
• Communicate with clients via telephone and email
• Photograph metal as required
• Complete any other reasonable tasks to support the team
This role requires English, Mathematics and Science grade A-C GCSE or similar, a desire to learn and adaptability as no two days are the same.
If you are passionate about metal, have excellent analytical, interpersonal and priority management skills with great attention to detail and are keen to make a career in the metal testing industry then please apply for this opportunity to develop personally and technically.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com or telephone 01603 716852.