US2U Consulting have enjoyed working with fresh produce company Worldwide Fruit Ltd over the years, in a partnership dating back to 2005! Our journey during this time - which has seen us work with the company help them evolve as a vibrant, dynamic business - was celebrated in the Summer 2018 edition of Worldwide Fruit's company magazine, The Core.
Read the full article, written by Rachel Blackburn, in the online version of Worldwide Fruit's The Core Summer 2018, below!
Working Together to Make a Positive Difference Since 2005
Some of the highlights since 2005 include:
• Delivering tailor-made Senior Management and Team Leaders Training Programmes
• Celebrating WFL's achievement of the Investors in People Bronze Award
• Supporting Senior Managers through 1:1 Coaching
• Introducing 260 Degree Feedback for the Executive Team and Senior Managers
• Working with the Your Voice Representatives to develop the framework and produce a film to strengthen employee relations
• Producing their Field to Fork Avocado film in 2014, and later their Equal Opportunities film
• The introduction of a Buddy Programme to support new employees across the business
• The introduction of the new Management Principles which set the WFL standard for important behaviours to engage with team members and drive the business forward
We look forward to continuing our work with Worldwide Fruit in the future!