- Published: Tuesday, 20 September 2016 00:00
US2U Consulting's IT Consultant and Microsoft expert Michael Holness once again spoke at Norfolk Chamber's Chamber Sessions on Tuesday 20 September, on how to 'Be Better at Excel for Business'.
Both Michael and his content were regarded as very good or excellent by all attendees, as he offered insights into how to get more out of Excel to maximise your organisation's productivity and make a positive difference to your company's bottom line.
• "The shortcuts handout was extremely helpful."
• "It was great to brush up on formulas and macros."
• "I learnt some valuable Excel tips. The session was very 'punchy' and delivered everything in a short time frame."
• "It was great to learn about the advanced uses for Excel - I will go back to the office and investigate further!"
• "Being so new to Excel I really benefitted from this session."
For more information on how Michael and US2U Consulting can help your organisation reach its IT potential, click here.
Also, take advantage of our 'Back to School' promotion by securing an Excel group session for up to 5 people (to be delivered by the end of January 2017) for the discounted price of £675.00 when you book by the end of November!