Driving Quality, Performance and Team Success
Package: c£35k Location: Norfolk
With a strong reputation for delivering high levels of customer service and strong values, our client is looking for a Production Manager to ensure that 100% of jobs are manufactured in line with customer requirements, on time and in full.
You must be able to clearly demonstrate your ability to work with colleagues to:
- Lead, manage and motivate the team to ensure they stay on task
- Produce daily tasks lists from the CRM delivery schedule
- Implement and maintain a quality system to drive performance standards
- Manufacture the bespoke products, taking a hands on approach
- Deliver a continuous improvement strategy for the facility
This role requires a track record of manufacturing bespoke products to customer requirements, production management, job scheduling and leading and managing a high performing team. Experience of machine maintenance, laminate fabrication, working with HOMAG machines and/or CNC manufacturing are desirable.
A forklift truck licence, a health & safety qualification and/or certificate in management would also be helpful.
If you have good interpersonal skills, high levels of attention to detail, excellent personal
and team organisation skills with a flexible, positive can-do approachthen please send your CV to: