Over 6 months on from the beginning of the Coronavirus pandemic, at US2U Consulting we are really pleased that we have remained open for business throughout, having continued to support our clients across the UK and internationally with their priorities.
Our flexible and creative approach to the challenges of Covid-19 has seen us continue to make a positive difference, and it is great that the Autumn has seen our team get back out on the road engaging in more face-to-face activities, thanks to the reopening of many of our clients' workplaces. (After all, 'us-to-you' is what we are about!)
Some of our successful adaptations over the last 6 months have included:
• We are delivering socially-distanced Leadership and Change Workshops in Covid-secure workplaces (see an example in the photo). We are adapting activities and exercises so that we still meet the objectives but in a safe way, recognising that a lot of management teams have not been working together face-to-face for some months and are keen to get more interaction to develop the way they are leading their teams through this level of unprecedented change.
• We are delivering options for face-to-face coaching and workshops online or on-site depending on preference and locations. This is enabling us to deliver some international projects which is great as we are 2020 'Export Champions', as appointed by the UK Department for International Trade earlier this year.
• Our office is Covid-secure in line with current UK government regulations and we have been pleased to welcome people to this safe space for one-to-one coaching - and we always get positive feedback as rural Norfolk is a great place to learn.
• We have taken this opportunity to produce two open online learning courses - Producing a Robust Business Plan and Influencing Skills to Achieve Your Goals
• We are helping clients adapt and manage their 2020 challenges including ensuring appropriate levels of support for mental health and wellbeing, communication strategies when some people are home-based, and encouraging and more proactive approach to encouraging diversity in the workplace.
While we will all continue to face work and social challenges in the coming months, US2U Consulting are always available with our wide range of tailored services, ready to make a positive difference to any organisation.
View our services here or contact us to find out more.