At US2U Consulting, problem-solving and adapting to change are two core values underpinning everything we do. The Coronavirus situation presents urgent challenges to people and businesses worldwide, with everyone having to adapt how they work and live for the timebeing.
US2U Consulting can help businesses to meet some of the imminent work challenges being faced, particularly in regards to working from home and finding ways to ensure business objectives are still being met. We have launched an Online Coaching Service to enable this to happen.
Below are some of the key services we can provide to assist in adapting with remote or virtual-based teamworking over the coming weeks and months. We are experienced at communicating virtually with clients, using platforms such as Skype, Zoom and Google Hangouts, and we are flexible to accomodate different schedules and timezones to ensure we can assist wherever you are in the region, country or world.
• 1:1 coaching, and small group-based coaching
• Mental health and anxieties relating to the Coronavirus situation
• Effective working with your team remotely
• Goal setting and time management
• Performance management
• Project management, and how to structure working multi-site
• Communication and influencing skills while working remotely from home
• Leadership, Executive Coaching and People Development
Looking for the opportunity in the adversity, this may be a great time for some companies to focus on the Leadership and Development of their teams and to get ahead, ready for when they return.