We have a great opportunity available for an Irrigation Engineer
Package: c£27k plus seasonal overtime, benefits and relocation package
Location: North of Norwich
With a reputation for delivering excellent customer service, our client is looking for an additional Irrigation Engineer to provide a range of installation, repair and maintenance services for agricultural and horticultural customers across East Norfolk.
Working independently or with a team of colleagues you must be able to demonstrate your ability to:
• Complete a schedule of repairs and maintenance within agreed timeframes
• Manage customer relationships whilst on site
• Work with colleagues to install new pipework and underground maintenance systems as required
• Complete service reports for customers
• Contribute ideas to develop the business
Occasionally there will be a need to weld and use a forklift truck.
This role requires a qualification in mechanical engineering and adaptability as customer priorities can often change. A structured training programme will be provided.
If you are passionate about giving great customer service, have excellent analytical, interpersonal and priority management skills with great attention to detail then please apply for this opportunity to develop personally and technically.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01603 716852.